Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blogger say what?

Okay. So I'm new at this and I'm not sure what the heck I am doing or who the heck would want to read what I have to write, but I'm doin' it anyway baby!

I decided to do this because I admire the beauty of my dear friend's blog and I love that I will have documented evidence that I am having a life of some kind. I know. . . lets call it a forced journal or a digital diary of sorts. Get ready for thousands (okay tens) of boring housewife stories and tales of funny things my kids say that only I find hilarious! If you are still reading this....bless you and be patient. Now I'm going to figure out how to illustrate this puppy with scads of family pictures only I find interesting!!! Here we go kids!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm sure I'll enjoy knowing more about you and your family. Love, Aunt Cora

    ReplyDelete