Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preschool Blues


My youngest son Connor (pictured left) has gone off to preschool and left me all alone with the dog. I have 2 & 1/4 hours of free time. What to do . . .what to do. . . It's a funny thing being alone when you're not used to it. On one hand I have been longing for these 2 quiet hours all summer and now that they're here I'm a little torn. Connor is such a delightful kid that he's really not any trouble and I love hearing him play with his trains in the next room. He says things like, "Now Thomas be nice." and "Holy CRAP James is gonna crash!" He makes me giggle alot (and he gets the "HOLY CRAP" from me.) He runs through the room and gives his mom much needed hugs kisses on demand! Wait a minute. He's not dead, he's accross the street for crying out loud! Woo Hoo! Maybe I'll go eat a brownie without having to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment